Tour Type:Short Trip
Tour Name:Yangon-Bago Full Day
Tour Code:AILFDD- Y03
Tour Duration:Sightseeing Full Day
- Visit the Allied War Graves cemetery near HtaukKyant.
- Shwemawdaw Pagoda, over a thousand years old; its spire is even taller than Shwedagon Pagoda.
- The Hanthawadi Palace: KanbawzaThadi,(the famous palace of King Bayintnaung
1551 – 1581 A.D.)
- The Shwethalyaung Buddha image, 55 meter long the world’s most beautiful Reclining Buddha.
- Kyaikpun Pagoda, 30meter high four huge Buddha Images sitting back to back position.
- Back to Yangon.
Bonvoyage!! wish to see you again.
- English speaking (or) Language Guide fees
- Hotel pick up
- Entrance fee(s) where mentioned
- A/C supported Car or Coach
- 2 bottles mineral water and one snow tower will provide throughout trip on car
- Personal Insurance
- Drinks & personal expenses i.e. laundry, camera fees, phone call etc.
- Any other service(s) not mentioned
-Infant (under 5 years) sharing with the seat with parents is free of charge.
-Child (between 5 – 12 years old) is granted one seat and has to pay 50% of the rates.
Share your Experience about this tour
Thank you for your valuable feedback!