Tour Name:Sightseeing to Ancient Capitals (Inwa&Sagaing)
Tour Code:AILFDD – M03
Tour Duration:Sightseeing Full Day
- U Bein Wooden Bridge on TaungTha Man Lake,for a walk along this 200 year-old teak bridgethat will give you an enchanting experience.
- MahaGandayon Monastery,a Buddhist collage when over one-thousand young monks
- Inwa (Ava), a historical capital founded by King ThadoMinbya in 1364.
- MahaAungMyeBonzan Monastery(Mae Nu OkeKyaung) which is a fine example of Myanmar masonry art and architecture.
- BagayaKyaungthe entire monastery is supported by 267 teak posts.
- Ywataung Village, well-known for its silver craftsmen;
- Kaunghmudaw, an enormous solid dome-shaped pagoda
- Swan OoPonNya Shin Pagoda and enjoy wonderful panoramic view of Sagaing Hill with hundreds of stupas.
- Return back to
Bonvoyage!! wish to see you again.
- English speaking (or) Language Guide fees
- Hotel pick up
- Entrance fee(s) where mentioned
- A/C supported Car or Coach
- 2 bottles mineral water and one snow tower will provide throughout trip on car
- Personal Insurance
- Drinks & personal expenses i.e. laundry, camera fees, phone call etc.
- Any other service(s) not mentioned
-Infant (under 5 years) sharing with the seat with parents is free of charge.
-Child (between 5 – 12 years old) is granted one seat and has to pay 50% of the rates.
Share your Experience about this tour
Thank you for your valuable feedback!