Pick up from your hotel and sightseeing to
- U Bein Teak Bridge on Taung Thaman Lake a walk along this 200 year-old teak bridge that will give you an enchanting experience
- Inwa (Ava) a historical capital founded by King Thado Min bya in 1364.
- Maha Aung Mye Bon zan Monastery (Mae Nu Oke Kyaung) which is a fine example of Myanmar masonry art and architecture
- Bagaya Kyaung the entire monastery is supported by 267 teak posts
- Ywataung Village well-known for its silver craftsmen
- Kaunghmudaw an enormous solid dome-shaped pagoda
- Swan Oo Pon Nya Shin Pagoda and enjoy wonderful panoramic view of Sagaing Hill with hundreds of stupas.
Then return back to Mandalay and transfer to Hotel.