Day 1:Mandalay Arrival Day
Pick up from your hotel and start sightseeing to
- Venerable Mahar Myat Muni Buddha Image (the most ancient Buddha image castled in bronze in Myanmar) and heading your way to the handicraft workshops such as bronze sculpture, gold leaves beating and marble stone carving
- Shwe Nan Daw Kyaung (Golden Palace Monastery) noted for its exquisite wood carving
- Kuthodaw Pagoda (the World’s Biggest book for its stones labs of Buddhist scriptures)
- Enjoy the sunset at the Mandalay Hill
Then back to hotel and stay overnight at hotel in Mandalay.
Day 2:Mandalay – Pyin Oo Lwin – Mandalay (B)
After breakfast at hote, start drive to Pyin Oo Lwin for sightseeing to
- Hnee Paya (Bamboo Buddha Image)
- National Kandawgyi Garden (Botanical Garden)
- Pwe Kauk Waterfalls
- Mahar Ean Htoo Kan Thar Pagoda
- Pate Chin Myaung Cave
And then drive back to Mandalay and proceed to U-Bein Wooden Bridge for enjoying the sunset and return to Mandalay. Stay overnight at hotel in Mandalay.
Day 3:Mandalay Departure Day (B)
After breakfast at hotel, free and easy time till transfer to airport for your departure flight.