Day 1:Mandalay – Pyin Oo Lwin
Pick up from your hotel and drive to Pyin Oo Lwin. Then sightseeing to
- Hnee Paya (Bamboo Buddha Image)
- National Kandawgyi Garden (Botanical Garden)
- Pwe Kauk Waterfalls
- Mahar Ean Htoo Kan Thar Pagoda
- Pate Chin Myaung Cave
Then transfer to hotel and stay overnight at hotel in Pyin Oo Lwin.
Day 2Pyin Oo Lwin – Mandalay (B)
After breakfast at hotel, check out hotel and visit to Pyin Oo Lwin Market. Then drive back to Mandalay and sightseeing to
- Mandalay Hill
- Shwe Nan Daw Kyaung (Golden Palace Monastery)
- Kuthodaw Pagoda (the world’s largest book)
- Venerable Mahar Myat Muni Buddha Image (the most ancient Buddha image castled in bronze in Myanmar) and heading your way to the handicraft workshops such as bronze sculpture, gold leaves beating and marble stone carving.
After half day sightseeing in Mandalay, transfer back to your hotel.