Tour Type:Short Trip
Tour Name:Mandalay – Mingun (Full Day City Tour)
Tour Code:AILFDD – M02
Tour Duration:Sightseeing Full Day
- To take the day return private chartered boat trip toMingun.
- Mingun Pagoda (the biggest brick pile or the biggest Unfinished Pagoda)
- Mingun bell (the biggest uncracked hanging bell in the world)
- Myathein Tan pagoda (Hsinbyu Mai Pagoda).
- Then return by boat to Mandalay.
- Mahamuni Pagoda, whose Buddha statue is covered with gold leafs
- Shwe Nan DawKyaung (Golden Palace Monastery) delicately carved wooden building,
- Kuthodaw Pagoda(the world’s largest book),
- Mandalay Hill, the natural watch-tower for the visitors to watch sunrise or sunset over the city plains.
- Back to the Hotel.
Bonvoyage!! wish to see you again.
- English speaking (or) Language Guide fees
- Hotel pick up
- Entrance fee(s) where mentioned
- A/C supported Car or Coach
- 2 bottles mineral water and one snow tower will provide throughout trip on car
- Personal Insurance
- Drinks & personal expenses i.e. laundry, camera fees, phone call etc.
- Any other service(s) not mentioned
-Infant (under 5 years) sharing with the seat with parents is free of charge.
-Child (between 5 – 12 years old) is granted one seat and has to pay 50% of the rates.
Share your Experience about this tour
Thank you for your valuable feedback!