Pick up from your hotel and sightseeing to
- Venerable Mahar Myat Muni Buddha Image (the most ancient Buddha image castled in bronze in Myanmar) and heading your way to the handicraft workshops such as bronze sculpture, gold leaves beating and marble stone carving
- U Bein Teak Bridge on Taung Thaman Lake a walk along this 200 year-old teak bridge that will give you an enchanting experience
- Mandalay Royal Palace
- Shwe Nan Daw Kyaung (Golden Palace Monastery) noted for its exquisite wood carving
- Kuthodaw Pagoda (the World’s Biggest book for its stones labs of Buddhist scriptures) and
- Mandalay Hill, the natural watch-tower for the visitors to watch sunrise or sunset over the city plains
Then transfer back to the Hotel.